DCN Diving was contracted by CEPSA to replace the Flexible Risers and Jumpers of the CEPSA CALM Buoy and to perform inspections on the main components of the buoy. For this project DCN utilized the DSV Swordfish with an integrated 12-man single bell saturation system and a XLX Workclass ROV system onboard.
The Scope of Work included:
- Mobilizing equipment and project assets;
- Removal of 2 Jumpers and 2 Risers;
- Installation of 2 new Jumpers and 2 new Risers;
- General Visual Inspection with ROV and Divers;
- Survey including reporting;
- Demobilizing equipment;
- Provision of as-built documentation.