DCN Diving was contracted by Damen Shipyards Galati (DSGa) for the renovation of ramps in Galati in 2010. For this renovation DCN used a special designed habitat to perform hyperbaric dry welds.
The Scope of Work included:
- Engineering Habitat, supply drawings and consultancy for building (DSGa Habitat);
- Supply and preparations of trunk, diving bell, control unit, life support unit, diving unit and tools for the refurbishment works including sufficient qualified
- Installation and commissioning of the hyperbaric system;
- Pre inspection slipways;
- Removal of existing wooden liners, guides and damaged anchoring bolts
- Installation of new wooden liner and guides slipways;
- If required concrete repair in consultancy with DSGa;
- Survey and as build drawings.
For more information about our habitats, please click here.