Specialist service provider in IRM and Offshore Construction using specialized subsea equipment and competent personnel for deep sea saturation diving, air/mixed gas diving, ROV operations, Survey.
HYDRO POWER DAMS
Specialist service provider in maintenance, repair and construction at hydropower dams with a special focus on engineering, sediment removal, plug/bulkhead/stop log fabrication and installation, emergency repairs. All with the use of specalist dredging and air/saturation deep dive systems.
Introduction to DCN Diving
DCN Diving, established in 1957 (as Vriens Diving), has over 60 years-experience in subsea operations. It is a family owned company with its head office based in the Netherlands Bergen op Zoom and supporting subsidiaries and branch offices in Belgium, Germany, UAE, Malaysia and Singapore.
DCN Diving operates as a world-wide subsea service contractor and is an IMCA member for Surface supplied diving, Saturation diving and ROV operations. DCN Diving is specialized in:
- Hyperbaric welding and hyperbaric testing using specialized in-house experience and equipment including its Hyperbaric Test Facility in Bergen op Zoom
- Creating dry space underwater with the use of habitats, cofferdams, bulkheads and more
- Subsea rehabilitation of hydropower dams
- Underwater concreting and other civil works
- Pipelines installation dive support
- Subsea support in the renewable energy sector
- Vessel Inspection and Maintenance
- Offshore subsea Inspection Repair and Maintenance (IRM)
DCN is certified according to ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001, SCC** and FPAL and has various certificates (ABS, Lloyds, KR, Bureau Veritas, Rina, DNV-GL, RMS and NK class) for In-water Survey and has class certificates for its Surface Supplied and Saturation Diving systems.
Our Recent Projects and Updates
For a full overview, click here.